Welcome to Riverpond Campground. Please place your reservation or check campsite availability by clicking below.
- We are open for the 2022 season! A limited number of RV and Tent sites are currently available to reserve, spring runoff permitting. Spring flooding from the river peaks in April. We will be updating availability each week based on the river level. We cannot guarantee that the river will not flood some campsites in April, but we will do our best ahead of time to move you to a dry campsite or notify you if we need to cancel. -
2022 Season COVID Protocol - We will still be enforcing the following rules until further notice:
- All guests should practice safe social distancing. A minimum safe distance of six (6) feet should be kept between those who do not live in the same household. Anyone not respecting other guests' space will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Give the owner George plenty of space!!! While very healthy for a man his 80's, George is in the high-risk category for COVID due to his age. Please respect his health by social distancing with him.
- We reserve the right to eject anyone not taking COVID protocols seriously. It is still possible for everyone to be able to safely enjoy the outdoors if we all respect each other's space and follow the State and medical professional's guidelines.
- Pets must remain leashed, tethered, or kenneled at all times. This is a rule we already have. This includes when you are in your own campsite.
About Us: Riverpond Campground is located in beautiful Garden Valley, Idaho. It has been carefully carved into river front wetlands on the middle fork of the Payette River. There are 24 RV electrical hookups, numerous secluded tent sites, potable water, a vault toilet, river front access, a lily pond, and open grass areas. Our campground is great for group events. We host family reunions, youth groups, church outings, and club events ranging from bird-watching to motorcycle rallies.
Contact Us: Email is the best way to contact us for help with reservations and anything else. Please only call us for information on group events or general questions. Please be patient and leave a message if you do call.
- Peak Season, Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend
- Weekends, Friday-Sunday Nights: $32 per RV & $22 per tent site, covers 4 Guests. $4 per extra Guest. $5 per extra vehicle/trailer that cannot fit in your campsite.
- Weekdays, Monday-Thursday Nights: $27 per RV & $17 per tent site, covers 4 Guests. $4 per extra Guest. $5 per extra vehicle/trailer that cannot fit in your campsite.
- $27 per RV & $17 per tent site, up to 4 Guests. $4 per extra Guest. $5 per extra vehicle/trailer that cannot fit in your campsite.
- Please call for group event pricing.
- 24 RV electrical hookups.
- Vault toilets and porta-potties conveniently located around the campground.
- Great river access including a sandbar beach and riverside campsites.
- Secluded tent sites set back into thick brush offer some privacy.
- Delicious, potable well-water from a shared water filling station.
- Horseshoe pits.
- Several mowed field areas to play games, exercise your dog, or wear out your kids.
- Lots of wildlife; we see deer, frogs, fish, squirrels and lots of different birds and foul.
- We are an easy walk from the village of Crouch which has restaurants, bars, coffee shops, gift shops, a grocery store and a gas station.