Welcome to Riverpond Campground. Please place your reservation or check campsite availability online by clicking below.
COVID-19 and 2020 Season Update: We are open for the 2020 season, but with some restrictions regarding the coronavirus pandemic and the Idaho Governor's stay-home order! (Link) We will be enforcing some new rules until further notice to help mitigate the spread of the virus and comply with the governor's orders. Please review the following points:
- All guests should be staying for reasons of essential travel. This restriction applies to all Idaho hotels, motels, campgrounds, etc. We don't need to know your reasons, just know that the state of Idaho officially does not recommend recreational travel.
- Please, no gatherings of 10 or more people. Gatherings of 10 or more people are currently not recommended by the state of Idaho.
- All guests should practice safe social distancing. A minimum safe distance of six (6) feet should be kept between those who do not live in the same household. Anyone not respecting other guests' space will be asked to leave without a refund.
- Children must be kept in control at all times. Guests with children who are not maintaining social distancing with strangers or entering other guest's campsites may be asked to leave without refund.
- Pets must remain leashed, tethered, or kenneled at all times. This is a rule we already have. Yes, this includes when you are in your own campsite. This rule will be more strongly enforced at this time. It doesn't matter if your pet "never leaves your side". Animals can be unpredictable. Pets' fur or skin could potentially spread disease through petting or other physical contact with infected people.
- Give the owner George plenty of space!!! While very healthy for a man his 80's, George is in the high-risk category for COVID-19 due to his age. Please respect his health, and everyone's health as far as that goes.
- We reserve the right to eject anyone not taking the COVID-19 protocols seriously. It is still possible for everyone to be able to safely enjoy the outdoors if we all respect each other's space and follow the State and medical professional's guidelines.
- Credit Card payments will be preferred, but cash will also be accepted. We are able to take card payments verbally, so no physical contact is actually necessary.
About Us: Riverpond Campground is located in beautiful Garden Valley, Idaho. It has been carefully carved into river front wetlands on the middle fork of the Payette River. There are 24 RV electrical hookups, numerous secluded tent sites, potable water, a vault toilet, river front access, a pond, and open grass areas. Our campground is great for group events. We host family reunions, youth groups, church outings, and club events ranging from bird-watching to motorcycle rallies.
Contact Us: Email is the best way to contact us for help with reservations and anything else. Please only call us for information on group events or general questions. We are frequently in and out of the office and our phone coverage has been poor, so please be patient and leave a message if you do call.
Nightly Rates: $15 per tent & $25 per RV. Please call for group event pricing.
- 24 RV electrical hookups.
- Vault toilets and porta-potties conveniently located around the campground.
- Great river access including a sandbar beach and riverside campsites.
- Secluded tent sites set back into thick brush offer some privacy.
- Delicious, potable well-water.
- Horseshoe pits.
- Several mowed field areas to play games, exercise your dog, or wear out your kids.
- Lots of wildlife; we see deer, frogs, fish, squirrels and lots of different birds and foul.
- We are an easy walk from the village of Crouch which has restaurants, bars, coffee shops, gift shops, a grocery store and a gas station.