Riverpond Campground now takes all reservations online.
Welcome to Riverpond Campground
Riverpond Campground is located in beautiful Garden Valley, Idaho. It has been carefully carved into river front wetlands on the middle fork of the Payette River. There are 24 RV electrical hookups, numerous secluded tent sites, potable water, a vault toilet, river front access, a pond, and open grass areas. Our campground is great for group events. We host family reunions, youth groups, church outings, and club events ranging from bird-watching to motorcycle rallies.
Contact Us: Please call us for reservations, group events or questions. We are frequently in and out of the office, so chances are we'll call back soon if you leave a message.
Nightly Rates: $15 per tent & $25 per RV. Please call for group event pricing.
- 24 RV electrical hookups.
- Vault toilets and porta-potties conveniently located around the campground.
- Great river access including a sandbar beach and riverside campsites.
- Secluded tent sites set back into thick brush offer some privacy.
- Delicious, potable well-water.
- Horseshoe pits.
- Several mowed field areas to play games, exercise your dog, or wear out your kids.
- Lots of wildlife; we see deer, frogs, fish, squirrels and lots of different birds and foul.
- We are an easy walk from the village of Crouch which has restaurants, bars, coffee shops, gift shops, a grocery store and a gas station.